Zipped Fly Screen for Roof Windows no drilling
- Product description
- Product manuals
- Compatible with all roof windows
- Quick and easy installation
- Two standard adjustable sizes available
Roof window fly screen: Benefits
- Let the fresh air in and keep the bugs out
- 100% natural and effective protection against flies, mosquitos, wasps and more
- Optimum combination of maximum airflow, visibility and protection
- Quick and easy to install, simple to use
- Easily remove in winter and replace in summer
- Great value for money!
Roof window fly screen: Mesh
Designed in polyester, the screen fabric is very robust, without fraying after cutting. Its tight mesh weaving is an optimal barrier against pests and at the same time provides ventilation of the best. It’s the ally of summer nights.
- Solar energy reflection: 85 %
- Transmission: 15 %
- Washable at 30 degrees
- Ironing possible
Roof window fly screen: Use
Open and close your roof windows of any brand via the zip available on the canvas (canvas which is freely placed depending on where the handle is located - zip placed along the short side by default). The mosquito net can thus remain in place all year round, without ever interfering with the ventilation of your rooms.
Roof window fly screen: Installation
No drilling is necessary. The canvas is attached to the sub-slope using a self-gripping tape provided (adhesive on the wall support side). Thanks to the offset located between the window and the canvas, ventilation is smooth.
- Roof window fly screen mesh
- Adhesive velcro tape
|Name||Zipped Fly Screen for Roof Windows|