Removable Magnetic Framed Fly Screen Basic - face fit
- Product description
- Product manuals
- Fix to any surface (metal, wood, uPVC)
- No drilling required, magnetic/adhesive fix
- 100% adjustable dimensions!
Fly screen for all surfaces
A practical alternative to the screw fixed roller fly screen, the magnetic framed fly screen easily fixes to any surface using adhesive backed strips, suitable for uPVC, wood or metal.
Magnetic framed fly screen
Adhesive backed magnetic strips fix directly to the window frame, holding the magnetic frame profiles of the fly screen firmly in place. Minimal space is required with a frame width of 13mm and depth of 9mm (including magnetic strip) and quick and easy installlation.
An ideal alternative to permanent screw fixed solutions, the frame doesn't require any drilling to install. The screen is also supplied with optional pull tabs, to help remove the screen when required.
Available in two standard dimensions (1000 x 1200mm / 1300 x 1600mm) the screen can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly. The mesh fabric, the joints and each PVC frame profile of the mosquito net can be cut down with a utility knife and a hacksaw.
Magnetic fly screen specifications
- Standard screen size: 1000x1200mm / 1300x1600mm (DIY adjustable)
- PVC coated fibreglass mesh: 1mm grid
- PVC frame profiles: 13mm width x 9mm depth (including magnetic strips)
- Cornerpieces: 40 x 40mm PVC
- Fly screen mesh
- Frame profiles x 4
- Magnetic profile strip x 1
- Magnetic/adhesive tape x 1
- PVC cornerpieces x 4
- Easy pull tabs (installation optional)
|Name||Removable Magnetic Framed Fly Screen|
|Warranty (years)||2 - Mesh excluded|