Roller Fly Screen for Windows reveal fit - luxe
- Product description
- Product manuals
- Easy to use 100% natural fly, mosquito, wasp solution
- Lacquered aluminium frames in 5 colours
- Designed for reveal fitting, internally or externally
- Exceptional 10 year warranty!
Premium roller fly screen: Benefits
- Let the fresh air in and keep the bugs out, all year round!
- 100% natural and effective protection for flies, mosquitos, wasps and more
- Optimum combination of maximum airflow, visibility and protection
- Quick and easy to install, simple to use
- Durable aluminium frame, built to last!
- Replaceable parts in case of damage / wear and tear
- Long term investment with exceptional 10 year warranty
Premium roller fly screen: Composition
Need replacement mesh? Handles? Spring? We stock a full range of replacement components for this product
Premium roller fly screen: Mesh
The mesh is constructed of PVC coated fibreglass in a 1mm (approximate) grid. Designed for external use it is rot-proof, flexible and durable, with a reinforced seam at the handlebar to prevent tears.
Grey in colour, the screen mesh offers maximum outward visibility, while maintaining optimum insect protection and airflow.
Premium roller fly screen: Guides
The Luxe screen cassette, tracks and handle bar are made from extruded aluminum. Built to last the components are solid and high quality.
Tracks and handlebars come fitted with brush seals, guaranteeing full coverage across your opening.
Premium roller fly screen: Colours
The Luxe roller fly screen frame is available in a variety of colours to suit your space and taste. The powder coated extruded aluminium frame is available in white, brown, anthracite grey and black. For a faux wood finish opt for the elegant golden oak, the veneer on aluminum goes perfectly with wooden window frames.
Premium roller fly screen: DIY adjustment
We offer this product in standard DIY adjustable sizes or made to measure. The compact cassette, and tracks can be easily cut down to suit your requirements with just a hacksaw. A graduated scale sticker on the cassette makes the process even easier. The screen comes ready to assemble as cassette unit (mesh roller inside) and two side tracks.
|Dimensions||Min. width possible||Min. depth required|
|L800 x H1000mm||500mm||39mm|
|L1000 x H1600mm||600mm||39mm|
|L1250 x H1600mm||700mm||39mm|
|L1250 x H2200mm||800mm||39mm|
|L1500 x H1600mm||1100mm||39mm|
|L1500 x H2200mm||1100mm||39mm|
No cuts are visible once the screen is mounted, and the mesh is fray resistant.
Premium roller fly screen: Made to measure
To save time installing, we can cut down to your dimensions for you. The screen comes ready to assemble and install with a cassette unit and two side tracks. We offer this product up to 1800mm wide and 2200mm high.
- Take 3 sets of measurements of the window reveal (brick to brick)
- Specify the smallest set of height x width for us to use
To ensure a hassle free window reveal installation, we deduct approximately 2mm tolerance when manufacturing your made to measure screen
|Name||Roller Fly Screen for Windows|
|Warranty (years)||10 - Mesh excluded|