Somfy ® LT60 CSI roller shutter motor Ø60mm - switch control
- Product description
- Product manuals
- ø60mm available in 5 strengths
- Complete replacement kit with wheel and crown adapters
- Integrated manual override (CSI)
- Compatible with any brand of roller shutter switch
AvosDim provides you with 5 wired motor options for shutters and awnings from the LT60 CSI range, corresponding to 5 different powers:
- 55 Nm (Ref. Somfy ORION S CSI 1161003 - 55/17)
- 70 Nm (Ref. Somfy ANTARES CSI 1163004 - 70/17)
- 85 Nm (Ref. Somfy JUPITER CSI 1165002 - 85/17)
- 100 Nm (Ref. Somfy TITAN CSI 1166002- 100/12)
- 120 Nm (Ref. Somfy TAURUS CSI 1167003 - 120/12)
The general ratio for motor power is 1Nm supports 2Kg, you can estimate your shutter curtain weight with the below formula:
width (m) x height (m) x weight* (per m2)
* PVC: 4kg/m² or ALU: 4.5kg/m²
- Ideal for awnings
- Standard LT60 rapid cage.
- Cage capacity: 34 rounds.
- Limit switch output parallel to the CSI axis.
- Access to the limit switches on both sides of the CSI housing using the adjustment tool supplied with the motor.
- Made for use in a tube in a horizontal position.
- Supplied with a removable white 4-conductor WF cable of 2.50m.
- Center bore D12 x 20mm with a shoulder of 24.5 x 2.
- Crank axle 6 square or hexagonal 7mm. 1 / 55th reduction ratio.
Options for the most common wheel & crown adapters are available to add to your motor kit.
Your tube model does not match any of them? Many other adaptation models are available sold seperately on the site.
Note: The choice of adapters offered in the LT60 CSI motor replacement kit cannot be interchanged.
- LT60 CSI motor of the specified Nm
- Wheel and crown adapter set
- User manual
|Name||Somfy ® LT60 CSI roller shutter motor|
Do you need advice? Installation, Use, Maintenance:
our Customers answer you!